A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hubbard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbard
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hubbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hubbard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hubbard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley L Hubbard MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hubbard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Hubbard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.