A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hubbard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hubbard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hubbard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hubbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Hubbard practice?
Dr. Bradley Hubbard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milan, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Milan Cardiologists.