A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hubbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbard
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hubbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hubbard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hubbard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley L Hubbard MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Hubbard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.