A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hubbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hubbard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hubbard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley L Hubbard MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Hubbard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.