A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley I Roth DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley I. Roth practice?
- Dr. Bradley Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Roth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons.