Learn more about Dr. Bradley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Cohen, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Cohen DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Cohen practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Freeport Neurologists and Freeport Psychiatrists.