A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Cohen, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Cohen DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Cohen practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Freeport Neurologists and Freeport Psychiatrists.