A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Cohen, MD, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Cohen MD and DO is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Cohen practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Neurologists and Garden City Psychiatrists.