A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Davis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Davis has 40 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley James Davis MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Bradley Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Davis practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Neurologists, Colorado Springs Psychiatrists, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.