Learn more about Dr. Bradley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Davis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Davis has 40 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley James Davis MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Bradley Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Davis practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Neurologists, Colorado Springs Psychiatrists, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.