Dr. Bradley Friedman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Friedman?

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Disappointed with the result of the Filler.

Laser burns and he is unprofessional

Posted on May 27th, 2012

I am a pretty reasonable person, but have to say still shocked by the who my experience with Dr. Friedman. I had several treatments by his staff which were effective. On one treatment I received a mild reaction. I contacted him and told him of the results and he was quite agitated. I subsequently went to receive a treatment directly from him. He said some pretty inappropriate comments and appeared a little angry. My treatment from him left me with a severe reaction that I still have scars from. I had another dermatologist tell me that he had not seen such a bad laser treatment done.

An unusual and nice trifecta: respectful, kind and professional.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Not only is Dr. Friedman extremely intelligent, kind respectful and professional...he has a deep and profound understanding of mind, body, spirit, and how medicine works in harmony with all three. I have never waited more than 3 minutes for my appointment and his support staff are most excellent.

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I have been to many other highly rated doctors but Dr. Friedman is by far the best! Don't waste your money anywhere else. He is an artist and will make you look at least 10 years younger! He is very professionaland is amazingly talented with botox and fillers!

watch out....he's cheating us.....

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I have seen this doctor several times. I have noticed recently that the results are not the same. I am concerned as he now appears to "hide" when he prepares the injections, when I first saw him he drew it up in front of me, now he makes sure I cannot see what he is doing. I have noticed a decrease in the effectiveness and suspect he is injecting less botox and more water! I will find another doctor....beware....I suspect he is cheating us.....

The best

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Very professional and talented.. Excellent work with fillers and Botox. He is an artist and will make you look your best!

Posted on September 28th, 2010

He is an amazing doctor! Dr. Bradley J. Friedman is kind, caring, and smart. I had dozens of warts on my forehead and after he treated me they were gone within two days. Come see Dr. Friedman and I am sure you will have instant results! 5 stars!

Dr. Bradley Friedman my favorite doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2010

In my experience Dr. Bradley Friedman is one of the most caring doctors Ive ever encountered. He has a tremendous bed-side manner and a gentile touch. Dr. Friedman unlike so many doctors is accessible as a person and does not carry a lofty haughty aire. Dr. Friedman has attended to me since he first began to practice medicine. His diagnoses of my conditions were accurate and his treatments were effective. I have never been dissatisfied with Dr. Friedman or his staff...

Go somewhere else!!!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

He is aweful! So rude and damages your skin so bad. Then he wants you to buy more products to cover the mess he made. I do not like this man or his girls that work for him. No wonder there is a craigslist ad up every other week for him looking for a new girls.....he is a joke. Go eleswhere!!!

WORST SERVICE EVER

Posted on April 1st, 2010

WORST SERVICE EVER...Don't go thereI went for laser hair removal, he burned my skin, they charged me for full package ( 6 sessions ). when I decided not to continue with him after he damaged my skin. he refused to refund me for my UNUSED PAYMENT, WHICH WAS MORE THAN $600. He told me we don't refund even if you are not satisfied with the service!!!! save your money and time and go somewhere else. BTW... I wated outside for 45 mins waiting for them to open, even tho their hours from 9:00am to 5:00PM.. the office end up opening by 11:00 am...you be the Judge!!!

PLEASE DON"T GIVE THIS JERK YOUR MONEY!!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2010

He and his nurse burned me so badly during an IPL that I have scarring a year later and he won't recorrect it. He wants me to come in and buy a new $1200 package to begin recorrecting treatments. He says aloe should help..haaaa. Please, please find someone else who cares and knows how to work IPL lasers because obviously he doe not and is an aweful, greedy human being.

Watch Out - Find another Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2010

I when there before and liked the results. When I visited this time the results were not the same. I feel that the products were not same amount of dosage as I was given before but charged the same. I will not see him again.