A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Monk, Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Monk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Monk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Monk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Monk practice?
- Dr. Bradley Monk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Monk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.