Gynecologic Oncologist, Medical Oncologist
Video profile

Feb 5th, 2015

Poor attitude,lack of knowledge about pertinent medical conditions, humiliated a patient about her weight, egotistical

Skilled surgeon, caring human, saved my life show details Skilled surgeon, caring human, saved my life
Feb 4th, 2011

I was given a diagnosis of a squamous cell, pre-cancerous lesion by my obgyn in a little Arizona town without a gynocological oncologist.So, I called around Phoenix looking for a specialist who was accepting new patients. Dr. Monk was in his first week at St. Joesph's Medical Center and I got an appointment for the following week. I was scheduled for surgery the following week and out of the hospital in 3 days.He is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to answer questions and gives his patients with scary cancers hope for the future.If you google him, you can see videos and do a lot of reading about his medical career.I would offer anyone thinking of seeing him an unreserved recommendation.

Very humble show details Very humble
Jan 22nd, 2011

I drive from Yuma, Az. to Phoenix (3 hr.)to Have Dr. Monk as my Doctor. Im 62 and I had a total hysterectomy and then some, and he had me out of the hospital in 48 hours. I don't have insurance, so I see him at the Women's Clinic on roosevelt. All I had heard from family and friends were horror stories about their hysterectomy's. They should have had Dr. Monk. God Blesses him.