Dr. Bradley Monk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Excellent, compassionate physician
I was very scared when I was referred to Dr. Monk by an OB-GYN because I had two large ovarian tumors and high tumor markers on a blood test. Dr. Monk put me at ease with his concern and competence. He subsequently operated on me successfully to remove the tumors and evaluate me for cancer. As a patient, I always felt he was very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable and that he had my best interests at heart. I would recommend him to any woman who needs to see a gynecologic oncologist.

November 30th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
I was recently diagnosed with an extremely large tumor on my ovary. Due to the size and possibility of cancer I was referred to Dr. Monk. I was extremely nervous being new to the area. I was able to get an appointment within a couple of days and was scheduled for surgery the next week. He thoroughly explained the procedure and the variables and put my mind at ease during this frightening experience. I was very fortunate that the tumor was benign. I would highly recommend this doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable and very compassionate.

October 22nd, 2015
Saved my life - ovarian cancer patient

April 17th, 2015
Dr. Monk is an amazing doctor. He and his team truly cares for his patients and it shows. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is dealing with the possibility of women's cancers.

April 10th, 2015
Overall excellent!
Overall excellent physician. Completely satisfied with diagnosis, treatment, and follow up. Absolutely the best gynecological oncologist in the western US.

February 6th, 2015
Poor attitude,lack of knowledge about pertinent medical conditions, humiliated a patient about her weight, egotistical

February 5th, 2011
Skilled surgeon, caring human, saved my life
I was given a diagnosis of a squamous cell, pre-cancerous lesion by my obgyn in a little Arizona town without a gynocological oncologist.So, I called around Phoenix looking for a specialist who was accepting new patients. Dr. Monk was in his first week at St. Joesph's Medical Center and I got an appointment for the following week. I was scheduled for surgery the following week and out of the hospital in 3 days.He is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to answer questions and gives his patients with scary cancers hope for the future.If you google him, you can see videos and do a lot of reading about his medical career.I would offer anyone thinking of seeing him an unreserved recommendation.

October 11th, 2010
One of the most caring and talented doctors in Southern California

August 1st, 2017