Bradley J Palmer DO Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

January 9th, 2016
Very good doctor - not prompt and always in a hurry to get back on schedule

August 17th, 2015
Great Service
I love Dr. Plamer, his staff and the office in general. I always leave feeling comfortable and well cared for.

November 17th, 2013
Old guy
He's a cool guy. Takes time to listen and genuinely interested in your ills.

October 29th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I am 71 years old and have had many doctors over the years. Dr. Palmer is my favorite. I'm glad he is so much younger than me so he will outlive me and I won't have to find another doctor.His office is run very professionally. He is never late and I have never had to wait an unusual length of time. His nurse, Lisa, is the best. Couldn't be more friendly or helpful or reassuring. I love her.He has been spot on with diagnoses too. I don't have to have referrals for specialists, so I have gone outside to get opinions from other specialists, and I have never had one contradict anything Dr. Palmer had diagnosed.As far as spending time with me, I have never had another doctor who was as willing to spend the amount of time needed and never make me feel rushed.I highly recommend Dr. Palmer and can't imagine how anyone could have gotten the impression he is rude. He is anything but rude.

May 23rd, 2011
I would beg to disagree that Dr. Palmer is rude
Dr. Palmer has always listened to me. He referred me for additional studies after I had really unusual findings that others kind of blew off. I give him credit for listening to me and being concerned enough to make sure the appropriate studies got done. I feel that he saved my life.

June 23rd, 2010
Rude
I found him to be rude - like he was doing me a favor in seeing me. I will not use him again, unless I have absolutely NO other option.

June 2nd, 2010
Great family Doctor
I started going to Dr. Palmer after I saw how kindly he treated my elderly mother. Then my wife changed to him because of my positive reports. He takes the time to listen,, asks questions, and has never made me feel rushed--plus, he genuinely seems to care about his patients.

April 17th, 2008
Was better year ago!
Mostly his staff is the problem no follow up or follow thru, ended up w/ surgery but took almost a month to diagnosis. No follow up call after surgery from anyone in the office.