Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Old guy  |  show details
by Ralph Hartner on Nov 17th, 2013

He's a cool guy. Takes time to listen and genuinely interested in your ills.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I am 71 years old and have had many doctors over the years. Dr. Palmer is my favorite. I'm glad he is so much younger than me so he will outlive me and I won't have to find another doctor.His office is run very professionally. He is never late and I have never had to wait an unusual length of time. His nurse, Lisa, is the best. Couldn't be more friendly or helpful or reassuring. I love her.He has been spot on with diagnoses too. I don't have to have referrals for specialists, so I have gone outside to get opinions from other specialists, and I have never had one contradict anything Dr. Palmer had diagnosed.As far as spending time with me, I have never had another doctor who was as willing to spend the amount of time needed and never make me feel rushed.I highly recommend Dr. Palmer and can't imagine how anyone could have gotten the impression he is rude. He is anything but rude.

|  I would beg to disagree that Dr. Palmer is rude  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Palmer has always listened to me. He referred me for additional studies after I had really unusual findings that others kind of blew off. I give him credit for listening to me and being concerned enough to make sure the appropriate studies got done. I feel that he saved my life.

|  Rude  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2010

I found him to be rude - like he was doing me a favor in seeing me. I will not use him again, unless I have absolutely NO other option.

|  Great family Doctor  |  show details
by Fritz Young on Jun 2nd, 2010

I started going to Dr. Palmer after I saw how kindly he treated my elderly mother. Then my wife changed to him because of my positive reports. He takes the time to listen,, asks questions, and has never made me feel rushed--plus, he genuinely seems to care about his patients.

|  Was better year ago!  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2008

Mostly his staff is the problem no follow up or follow thru, ended up w/ surgery but took almost a month to diagnosis. No follow up call after surgery from anyone in the office.