A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Reddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Reddick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddick graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Reddick DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Reddick practice?
- Dr. Bradley Reddick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Reddick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seminole, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Purcell, OK.
See Seminole Surgeons.