A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Smith, Family Practitioner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bradley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Smith practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Wynnewood Family Physicians and Wynnewood Sports Medicine Doctors.