A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Smith, Family Practitioner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bradley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Smith practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Wynnewood Family Physicians.