A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans