A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Jonathan Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Thomas practices Anesthesiology near Truckee, CA.
See Truckee Anesthesiologists.