A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Williams, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Joseph Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bradley Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Williams practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.