A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Williams, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Williams practice?
- Dr. Bradley Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Williams practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.