Dr. Bradley Jacoby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Jacoby?

October 26th, 2015

I have had excellent experiences with Dr. Jacoby. I trust his judgement and his ability to correctly diagnose the health of my eyes. He is very capable and very kind and pleasant Doctor. I would confidently recommend him to anyone who wants the best eye care. So glad to have found him and his wonderful staff!

September 14th, 2015

Dr. Jacoby is not only very professional but caring as well. I have seen him go above and beyond not only for me but for other patients as well. I appreciate the fact that we have such a high caliber Ophthalmologist in Covington as he could be in a larger city doing quite well for himself.

September 9th, 2015

I was encouraged to see this doctor from another doctor of mine. So off I went hoping for some much needed answers. First the process of which they get you into their records is ridiculous. You have to fill out 4 pieces of paperwork, nothing new there, as all doctors do this, but than when they call you back you go to a little room, and someone has to take your paperwork you just filled out and question everything on it as they enter it into the computer which took an hour. I'm thinking skip having patients fill it out if you are going to have them go through it with you anyway to log it into the computer. So already and hour and a half and have yet to see doctor. Finally taken to exam room, wait about 15 more minutes, doctor strolls in, says hi, talks to nurse, glances at computer screen for about 10 seconds, shines a bright light in your eye. Asks why your there, you explain, he interrupts several times to say well you have dry eyes. Well "duh doc, I haven't been sleeping for the past 3 weeks for reasons I have been trying to explain." No response to your explanation of dry eyes, just put these drops in all will be fine and five minutes later out the door. Didn't address why I was there at all. Won't return for a follow up, if you are looking for a doctor that spends time with you, cares for your over all well being, do not go here, as trust me he doesn't care.

August 26th, 2015

Dr Jacoby is very kind as well as being a very good doctor.

July 30th, 2013

What to do when thank you ain't enough...

I wanna thank Dr. Nazir Khawaja for recommending Dr. Jacoby. On my first visit I found Dr. Jacoby office clean, staff effecient and very comfortable, which mean a lot to a big guy like myself.. His nurses and staff were friendly, courteous and made me feel at ease. After being concerned about this procedure from friends and acquaintances who had some bad experiences.. In the beginning of the year I use to stand in my backyard and look over the pond and could hardly make out the colors of the trees, seeing the ducks swimming was out of the question. After my two cataract surgeries by Dr. Jacoby, looking at the pond is a whole new experience for me.

May 7th, 2013

If you have medicaid please please be prepared to be embarrassed when you or your child are looking for glasses. It is a shame before God that people are so rude in their eyeglass department. The woman was helping a woman with finding eyeglases and was yelling "THIS IS THE ONLY ONES MEDICAID WILL PAY FOR" how rude. I have seen this more than once. If another eye Dr. office in Covington accepted Amerigroup I would not be using this office.

August 29th, 2017