A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Jaskulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Jaskulka, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaskulka graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jaskulka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley M Jaskulka MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Jaskulka practice?
- Dr. Bradley Jaskulka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Jaskulka practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.