Dr. Bradley Keith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Keith?

March 24th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr Keith has been my OBGYN for 17 years during both of my high-risk pregnancies and I have no complaints. He has been great as well as his office and nursing staff. I will continue to refer him to others.

February 18th, 2015

Would not recommend for an OB. He is completely lacking in bedside manner.

April 29th, 2013

Best

This is the kindest, most excellent doctor. Been my GYN for 2 decades and is simply the best. Did my hysterectomy in 1994 and i had no pain or complications.

October 1st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Keith for 10 years and have been very pleased with my care by him and his staff. I was referred to Dr Keith by my ob/gyn in Walnut Creek when I had to move from the east bay to Santa cruz county. I have been extremely happy with my care from Dr Keith and his office and find it worth the drive from Santa Cruz county to see him. I have had to wait sometimes but this is to be expected since emergencies arise that he will need to take care of before my non-emergency visit. If I was the one with the emergency I would appreciate the care, so I remember that when I am waiting to be seen. Generally the wait is short and the care given is worth the wait.

February 10th, 2012

The doctor was not attentive at all, plus rude. Quite different from what I expected from him as a good doctor. Fairly disappointed. However, the office staff was always nice and helpful.

October 12th, 2011

Excellent care when you need it most

Dr. Keith has been my OB/GYN for many years and he delivered my twins and third child -- both were high-risk pregnancies. True, it can be a bit of a wait for your appointment, but the office staff are friendly and caring during your wait. Dr. Keith is very professional, but shows his personality, empathy and humor as he gets to know you and you get to know him.When you need him the most, Dr. Keith is there taking care of you. He performed two laprascopic surgeries and two C-sections on me -- each time, taking great care to monitor me and ensure my recovery. During a two-week hospital stay with an extremely complicated pregnancy, Dr. Keith was at the hospital to check on me morning, noon and night. He reviewed options with me constantly, outlining risks and benefits, and let me decide which path to take.I highly recommend Dr. Keith as an excellent OB/GYN, whom the Monterey Peninsula is very fortunate to have.

April 15th, 2011

I moved to the Monterey area four months ago. I am pregnant with my first child and was very much looking forward to meeting my doctor. My husband and I were twenty minutes early to my appointment and I waited fifty minutes to be taken back to the doctor's office, where we waited longer. The doctor finally came, he didn't introduce himself, or even look at my chart really. He decided to send me to get an exam and ultrasound done, where we waited for another twenty minutes to have the exam done. Then I was given a bunch of information and rushed out of the office. I asked for an anti nausea medication because I will flying next week and was told there wasn't really anything he could prescribe me, then he prescribed me a Class B medication, meaning it's unknown whether it will affect my growing baby. I will not be going back.

January 12th, 2011

dont do it

very impersonable and will not talk to nor introduce himself to and family member including the husband. very rude. called my wife a dishonest person when she pointed out his dishonesty in saying he would take the twins at 38 weeks and then saying he wont and he never said that. you dont want this doctor.

September 26th, 2017