A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Kendrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kendrick, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Texas Midwest Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Thomas Kendrick MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley T. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Kendrick practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.