Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Highly recommend him! show details Highly recommend him!
by Jim Clark on Mar 27th, 2016

I found Dr. Kendrick to be highly skilled, professional, caring and with a welcome sense of humor. Highly recommend him!

by Terri Adams on Mar 23rd, 2016

I truly believe that Dr. Kendrick was a Godsend to me. If i had not of had him as a Dr i would still be suffering and be in far worse shape. He truly cares about his patients, is very straightforward and has a wonderful bedside manner. I cant say enough good things about him. I was blessed.

job well done show details job well done
by janet williams on Feb 12th, 2014

Very good at his job. Very open and caring blessed and gifted at what he does. My highest recommendations

Mar 28th, 2012

I didn't get the opportunity to talk to him following the procedure as he talked to my family instead. We were not expecting the diagnosis, which was good, but since it was unexpected, they were caught off-guard and the questions they had for him were no longer relevant. However, I would have liked to have had a little more information based on the new diagnosis. But overall he is an excellent doctor and I have done very well under his care. His office staff is rather rude but that can be over-looked to have a good doctor.

Jan 23rd, 2012

Good experience with this doctor. I highly recommend him for colon/rectal surgery.

Oct 8th, 2011

Very professional, capable doctor.

Terrible outcome show details Terrible outcome
Aug 1st, 2008