A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kleinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kleinert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Andrew Kleinert DO is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Kleinert practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kleinert has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Kleinert practices Anesthesiology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Anesthesiologists.