A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kleinsasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinsasser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinsasser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kleinsasser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinsasser graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Kleinsasser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Dakota Human Services Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Jay Kleinsasser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Kleinsasser practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kleinsasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Kleinsasser practices Psychiatry near Yankton, SD.
See Yankton Psychiatrists.