Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 29th, 2015

The doctor is good but the staff is insensitive and very difficult to get a referral.

Happy with Doc show details Happy with Doc
Jan 28th, 2014

I would recommend this Doc to my family and friends.

happy with my experience with Dr Kline show details happy with my experience with Dr Kline
Jun 28th, 2013

Professional Doctor and Staff. Dr Kline spends a lot of time with me and takes the time to answer my questions and explain everything to me.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 21st, 2012

I could tell Dr Kline really cared about what I had to say.He is a great Doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr kline is an excellent Doctor. I recommended him to my family. My family likes Dr Kline so much that, they drive over an hour to see him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr Kline is an excellent Doctor. He spent a lot of time with me and actually listened to my concerns.

spent a lot of time with me, Excellent Dr show details spent a lot of time with me, Excellent Dr
Apr 10th, 2012

The doctor spent a lot of time with me. His staff was very friendly.

Professional and caring show details Professional and caring
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Kline spent a lot of time with me. I couldnt believe how much time he spent actually listening to what I had to say.I am very happy that he is my new PCP.

best doctor ever..Worth the wait!! show details best doctor ever..Worth the wait!!
Oct 7th, 2011

dr kline is the best doctor that i have ever seen. there was a bit of a wait but he is worth the wait. he spend a lot of time with me. im so happy that i have dr kline as my new doctor!!

Some of these reviews may be written by Dr. Kline himself show details Some of these reviews may be written by Dr. Kline himself
Sep 30th, 2011

I would be wary.

excellent Dr. ..highly recommend show details excellent Dr. ..highly recommend
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Kline has helped me and my family with complicated health issues. I highly recommend Dr Kline. He spends a lot of time focusing on my health issues.

respected in the medical community show details respected in the medical community
May 29th, 2011

I am a professional employed at a large medical center in central New Jersey. Dr. Kline has an excellent reputation among the health care experts in our institution. Dr. Kline has provided excellent medical care for myself and my colleagues for years. All of the licensed professionals in our institution respect Dr. Kline and many have chosen him to provide for their medical needs. My family also sees Dr. Kline. If you want a physician who will listen to you, take the time to understand your problems, and work collaboratively with the medical establishment in your best interests, then you should choose Dr. Kline. Dr. Kline is thoughtful, knowledgeable, pleasant and hard-working. I know of no other physician in our community who provides as high a level of medical care to his patients as does Dr. Kline.

Great Diagnostition show details Great Diagnostition
May 28th, 2011

Dr. Kline is a great diagnostician. I went to Dr. Kline because I had a cold. He listened to my heart and said there was a problem. He found something wrong with me and sent me to a specialist after doing a test in his office. After spending a good deal of time in the hospital, my heart is now fixed. I am able to do activities and exercise I could not do before, I have more energy. I had been seeing several doctors in the past, none of them have picked up on this. If it were not for Dr. Kline I would still be sick.

I would not recommend anyone go to him. show details I would not recommend anyone go to him.
by Hathor on May 24th, 2011

I did not feel like he knew what he was doing at all, and yet he seemed extremely arrogant, like he could do no wrong. I believe this is a scary combination for a doctor.

Dr. show details Dr.
Nov 29th, 2010

I have Diabetes. I thought my sugars were in control, but Dr. Kline has shown me that my previous doctor was not treating me properly. I was scheduled for a visit (which Dr. Kline tells me is usually between 15 and 20 minutes ) but he was so upset that I might be harmed by my disease that he took an hour to re evaluate my care. There were 2 other people waiting. When I came out I thought that they would be angry, so I told them that it was my fault that they were waiting. They both told me that they understood and that Dr. Kline had also taken time with them when he thought that they needed it. One of the patients told me that Dr Kline "saved my life by taking extra time." The other patient just laughed. The receptionist told me "see that man, he is a senior Vice President for a fortune 500 company" so apparently people wait to see Dr. Kline. I can understand why.

Unprofessional doctor, dirty office. show details Unprofessional doctor, dirty office.
by W on Jun 30th, 2010

The visits I've had with Dr. Kline have been rather unpleasant. Firstly, expect to always have to wait over an hour - sometimes even up to 3 hours - just to be seen, no matter what time of day it is, even if there is a mostly empty waiting room. You are often left in a messy, obviously unsterilized examination room. When you are finally seen by the doctor, his demeanor is disconcerting. He often makes unprofessional remarks and wastes time talking about subjects completely unrelated to anything medical. He doesn't seem to want to spend time listening to me and makes a diagnosis after asking me two or three general questions. He then writes out a bunch of prescriptions and hurries to his next patient without offering much explanation on his prescribed treatment. His staff is also unfriendly and appear to be clumsy and inexperienced. Pretty much a horrible experience all around.

Fraud show details Fraud
by An old old employee of his on Mar 13th, 2010

This doctor has fraudulant insurance billing. He has the least updated lab. He is so frugal that there is no hot water in the lab. Rooms are dirty. Instruments hav not been sterlized. The examination rooms are dirty especially the last room. He stores food and specimen in the same fridge. Does not carry OSHA regulations. He medical assistants are mostly trainees so they dont know what to do. He has bogus files of people. One blue folder and the other white folder. The blue folder is inside the white manilla folder and when a patient asks for his medical file, only a copy of the blue folder goes in. He is a nasty employer and so frugal that he makes scroooge look big hearted.

Oct 18th, 2009

Dr Kline is a weirdo! He made a very unprofessional comment to me when I was trying to get pregnant. I reported him to my insurance company.