A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kloska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Kloska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kloska, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloska graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kloska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St. Joseph Health System-Tawas
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Arthur Kloska DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Kloska practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kloska has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Kloska practices Family Medicine near Tawas City, MI.
See Tawas City Primary Care Doctors.