A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Knight, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Knight, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Premature Complexes
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Knight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Paul Knight MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Knight practice?
- Dr. Bradley Knight has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Knight practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.