Learn more about Dr. Bradley Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Knight, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knight
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Knight, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Premature Complexes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Knight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Paul Knight MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Knight practice?
- Dr. Bradley Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Knight practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.