A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Koizumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Koizumi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Koizumi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koizumi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Koizumi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley H Koizumi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Koizumi practice?
- Dr. Bradley Koizumi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Koizumi practices Internal Medicine near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Aiea Internists.