A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kolls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kolls, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Post-Traumatic Epilepsy
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolls graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kolls has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Jason Kolls MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Kolls practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kolls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Kolls practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Neurologists.