A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Kovach, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kovach, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Kovach MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Kovach practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kovach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Kovach practices Dermatology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Saint Louis, MO.
See Naples Dermatologists and Naples Surgeons.