A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Kovach, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kovach, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Todd Kovach MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley T. Kovach practice?
- Dr. Bradley Kovach has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Kovach practices Dermatology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists and Naples Plastic Surgeons.