A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Kovach, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Kovach, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley Kovach practice?
Dr. Bradley Kovach practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Saint Louis, MO.
See Naples Dermatologists, Naples Surgeons, and Naples Internists.