Dr. Bradley Kwapiszeski MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Overland Park, KS

April 23rd, 2017
Dr. Kwapiszeski is friendly, provides through explanations and answers all your questions.
I have always felt that I was receiving the best possible care available. I have been a patient for more than 15 years.

April 5th, 2017
Exceptional Eye Doctor
I have been going to Dr. K since 1993. I have recommended many people to his office. Most of my family and extended family as well as friends now go to him. He is exceptional in my view. I moved my elderly mother (now deceased) to him. She was so happy she wouldn't think of going to anyone else. She had glaucoma and had some issues with drops covered by her insurance. He went above and beyond to make sure she was comfortable and able to use the drops needed. He went to the extent of writing letters to her insurance company to get her approved for medicines not covered. His staff is outstanding and very accommodating.

March 2nd, 2015
Appointments are always quick and efficient. I actually enjoy eye check-ups, so it is great for me. Staff is extremely courteous, and Dr. Kwapiszeski is great. My one complaint is that there is slight pressure in buying contacts and being told they are cheapest in the office. This is not true; I go to Sam's Club and they are way cheaper. I wish they would stop trying to sell me expensive contacts, it is a bit tacky.

May 4th, 2012
Bad office staff
They are ripoffs. They did not check with my insurance what was covered and performed so many tests. After my insurance denied them and they billed them to me.

June 18th, 2009
The Eyes Have It
Dr. K has been my eye doctor since 1997; he is extremely diligent in examining my eyes; has exceptional 'bedside' manner; always takes the time to explain everything so that I can understand; never rushes me out the door. His staff is always just as professional and friendly. I have complete faith in him as my doctor and have recommended him highly on many occasions.