Dr. Bradley Kwapiszeski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Kwapiszeski?

Dr. Kwapiszeski is friendly, provides through explanations and answers all your questions.

Posted on April 24th, 2017

I have always felt that I was receiving the best possible care available. I have been a patient for more than 15 years.

Exceptional Eye Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. K since 1993. I have recommended many people to his office. Most of my family and extended family as well as friends now go to him. He is exceptional in my view. I moved my elderly mother (now deceased) to him. She was so happy she wouldn't think of going to anyone else. She had glaucoma and had some issues with drops covered by her insurance. He went above and beyond to make sure she was comfortable and able to use the drops needed. He went to the extent of writing letters to her insurance company to get her approved for medicines not covered. His staff is outstanding and very accommodating.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Appointments are always quick and efficient. I actually enjoy eye check-ups, so it is great for me. Staff is extremely courteous, and Dr. Kwapiszeski is great. My one complaint is that there is slight pressure in buying contacts and being told they are cheapest in the office. This is not true; I go to Sam's Club and they are way cheaper. I wish they would stop trying to sell me expensive contacts, it is a bit tacky.

Bad office staff

Posted on May 4th, 2012

They are ripoffs. They did not check with my insurance what was covered and performed so many tests. After my insurance denied them and they billed them to me.

The Eyes Have It

Posted on June 19th, 2009

Dr. K has been my eye doctor since 1997; he is extremely diligent in examining my eyes; has exceptional 'bedside' manner; always takes the time to explain everything so that I can understand; never rushes me out the door. His staff is always just as professional and friendly. I have complete faith in him as my doctor and have recommended him highly on many occasions.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017