A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Allen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley L Allen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Allen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.