A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans