A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Lamprich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamprich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamprich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamprich graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lamprich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Keith Lamprich MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Bradley K. Lamprich practice?
- Dr. Bradley Lamprich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Lamprich practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.