A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Landis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Landis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Landis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Landis MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Landis practice?
- Dr. Bradley Landis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Landis practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.