A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Langley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langley
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Langley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Langley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allen Langley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Langley practice?
- Dr. Bradley Langley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Langley practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.