A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Langley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langley
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Langley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Langley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allen Langley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Langley practice?
- Dr. Bradley Langley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Langley practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.