A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Lawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Lawrence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Towle Lawrence MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley T. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Bradley Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Lawrence practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.