A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Layton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Layton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Layton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Layton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Wayne Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley William Layton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Layton practice?
- Dr. Bradley Layton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Layton practices Family Medicine near Damascus, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, NY and Honesdale, PA.
See Damascus Primary Care Doctors.