A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Leibovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Leibovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Leibovich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibovich graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Leibovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley C Leibovich MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley C. Leibovich practice?
- Dr. Bradley Leibovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Leibovich practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.