A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Lemke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Lemke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemke
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lemke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Lemke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Nathanael Lemke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley N. Lemke practice?
- Dr. Bradley Lemke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Lemke practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.