A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Leonard, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Leonard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Leonard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley M Leonard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Leonard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Leonard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.