A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Leonard, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Leonard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Leonard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Michael Leonard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Bradley Leonard has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Leonard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Decatur, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.