A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Litke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Litke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litke
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Litke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Litke, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Litke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Litke MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Litke practice?
- Dr. Bradley Litke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Litke practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.