A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Litke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Litke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Litke, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Litke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Litke MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Litke practice?
- Dr. Bradley Litke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Litke practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Cardiothoracic Surgeons.