A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonn Lockhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonn Lockhart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhart graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lockhart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonn Bradley Lockhart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lonn B. Lockhart practice?
- Dr. Lonn Lockhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lonn Lockhart practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.