A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonn Lockhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lonn Lockhart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhart graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lockhart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lockhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan