A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Lyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Lyman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lyman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley D Lyman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Lyman practice?
- Dr. Bradley Lyman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Lyman practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.