A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Rodgers, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bronchial Diseases
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pyloric Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley M Rodgers MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Bradley Rodgers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Rodgers practices Pediatric Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatric Surgeons.