Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Thomas practice?
Dr. Bradley Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons, Long Beach Family Physicians, and Long Beach Neurologists.