A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Macgregor Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons and Torrance Surgeons.