A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Macgregor Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Manhattan Beach Surgeons.