A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Mackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Mackler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Mackler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mackler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Nanticoke Mem Hosp, Seaford, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Paul Mackler MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Mackler practice?
- Dr. Bradley Mackler has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Mackler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seaford, DE.
See Seaford Internists and Seaford Gastroenterologists.