A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Margo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Margo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Margo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Margo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Margo practice?
- Dr. Bradley Margo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Margo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK and Yukon, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.