A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Margo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Margo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Margo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Margo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Margo practice?
- Dr. Bradley Margo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Margo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK and Yukon, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.