Dr. Bradley Margo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2016
Patient
Nice before surgery and rude afterwards. He had inadequate bedside and office skills. I told him I hurt after surgery & he didn't believe me. He told me I just wanted more pain meds and I never had script for any. I don't believe in medicine. I later went to another surgeon and got my shoulder repaired. No other doctor in Mcbride would see me because he was my surgeon. However, he does has plenty of patients so he must do some surgeries right.

January 28th, 2016
Great Doctor
This is the second time I've been Dr. Margos patient, once for my shoulder and now for my knee. He does a great job explaining what the diagnosis is, he's a busy doctor but if you have questions he makes time to answer them. Doctor Margos nurse, Heather, is the absolute best, she is always on top of everything and is the sweetest nurse I've ever met.

February 5th, 2015
Oklahoma's best
Dr. Margo took care of my daughters first surgery, a torn ACL. Needless to say she was nervous. Dr . Margo's professionalism, medical experience, and caring approach placed her at ease and prepared her improved health after a successful surgery. Our family is forever grateful! Thank you Dr. Margo and McBride orthopedic hospital!

June 4th, 2014
Good Surgeon, Horrid bedside manner
I had Dr. Margo when I damaged my shoulder in a work related injury. He is a good surgeon but had to go in twice because I healed wrong. He did not believe me so I was sent to another Doctor in the same building who knew exactly what was happening(the shoulder healed but pushed bone to bone). His bedside manner is atrocious and after being in strong pain killers for almost a year (two surgeries and recovery) he just stopped them cold turkey resulting in me having RLS(restless leg syndrome) for which I now have to take medication for the rest of my life). No doctor would just do that, you have to step down strong medication and should have done that starting weeks before release. Appointments were easy to get, his staff is PHENOMENAL! He just needs a lesson in bedside manner!

October 13th, 2011
Great bedside manner and great skills
Dr. Margo takes so much time to explain things and make sure you understand everything. Has done 3 surgerys on my family and set a broken bone. Confident, knowlegable, and great bedside manner. Has an amazing nurse Heather! You won't regret choosing him!

June 20th, 2011
Well run office, yet maintains a very personable attitude. Dr Margo is concerned and never makes you feel rushed. Makes sure your questions are answered.

March 30th, 2017