A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Maring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Maring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Maring, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maring graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Maring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley William Maring MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Maring practice?
- Dr. Bradley Maring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Maring practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.