A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Marino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Marino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans