A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Marino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Marino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Marino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Marino practice?
- Dr. Bradley Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Marino practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Pediatric Specialists, and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.