A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Marino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Marino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley S Marino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Marino practice?
- Dr. Bradley Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Marino practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Pediatric Specialists, and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.