A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Marino is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Marino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Marino practice?
Dr. Bradley Marino practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, and Cincinnati Cardiologists.