A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley R Martin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bradley Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Martin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Critical Care Practitioners, and Akron Geriatric Doctors.