A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley R Martin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bradley Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Martin practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Critical Care Practitioners, and Akron Geriatric Doctors.