A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley McCrady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrady graduated from Edward Via Coll of Osteo Med, Blacksburg, VA.
Dr. McCrady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley McCrady DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley McCrady practice?
- Dr. Bradley McCrady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley McCrady practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Physiatrists and Blacksburg Sports Medicine Doctors.