A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Merk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Merk, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Merk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merk graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Merk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Merk practice?
- Dr. Bradley Merk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Merk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.