Dr. Bradley Merrills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Merrills?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Merrills?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

Worst experience of my life. Horrible bedside manor, very rough with the baby and I. My baby now has eye issues & I am now getting operation after operation to fix what he caused.

April 1st, 2016

Treated worse than an animal

I was sent to this Dr for a hematoma inside my incision following a complete hyst. My incision had finally closed but started leaking blood. He never changed me into a gown, told me I had a hematoma he needed to get out. i was expecting to go back under the knife. Not the case, rather, he took his two hands and ripped my incision open. Blood poured out onto my clothing. He began to explain how it will need to be packed , etc. I told them I needed my sister in the room because I wouldnt remember a word he was saying. My sister nearly fainted when she came in the room, with my abdomen wide open. He flung blood clots, packed gauze and sent me home for three days with my abdomen open from hip to hip. Somehow I managed that without sneezing and blowing out my intestines. My room mate at the time said she could see them just under a layer of film. Three days later, I go back and the same Dr stitched my incision closed with nothing offered for pain. 8 stitches, 16 pokes not to mention the suture pulling through the skin. I complained to the office. They offered me new sweatpants, thats it. He soon resigned from that office. I hope no one ever has to deal with this monster the way I did.

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Merrills is a great doctor and very personable. He is very intellegent and handled my unique situation very well. He took great care of me and my baby.

April 20th, 2016